Friday, February 14, 2014

Open love letter to my Valentine

An Open Letter to my one and only love Dan Conner

Dear Honey,

HAPPPPY HEARTS DAY! 

I LOVE YOU

MAHAL KITA

ALOHA

Because of our distance, I couldn't think of anything to give you this Valentines day other than to show to the whole world how much you mean to me. 

I remember the letter I wrote you while we were in Remington Hotel, I wrote some reasons why I love you and I even wrote there there's still lots that I haven't write yet coz it will take me forever to write it! lol.... but now when I think of the reasons why I love you... I run out of reasons honey... I guess love just happens... I just felt it.. felt deep within me, I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY. No matter what.  

Everytime I see your message on my phone, my heart beats faster, my face became brighter and my mood happier! and when I see you, I am in my happiest state.. I am sky high! I am sure you know and you felt it.

I love you very much, mahal na mahal kita hon... that if you open my heart, your name is in there and will permanently be there for the rest of my life. 

Thank you so much for loving me and accepting me of who I am, I admit I have so many insecurities with my body and how I look but you always always reminded me that I am beautiful, that I am sexy... those words honey..it means a lot to me, I may respond to you like "arrgghhh..hindi..." but deep inside I am taking your words, it makes me happy and slowly I believe that I am really beautiful :) thank you for always reminding me that.. You are the ONLY one who always appreciate and assured me that my boobies are ok, they are nice because you know thats my greatest insecurity... and because of what you done I now have confidence :) Thank you for bringing that out in me, I love you hon.

And this Valentines day, I can only promise you some things; that I will be forever loving you, respect you, look up on you, be faithful on you, give you my 101% trust, serve you, take care of you and always makes you happy not giving you any headache :)  

I am so excited to spend the rest of my life with you honey. I want you to be my one and only husband til the day I die because my heart only beat for you. And I will do my very best honey to be the best girl for you. 


I LOVE YOU always and Forever honey Dan :)


From your awesome 
girlfriend/fiancee

Diwa Dagami



No comments:

Post a Comment